WAJAH|MUKA BARU DEDDY CORBUZIER,Ganti Wajah?

GANTI WAJAH|MUKA BARU DEDDY CORBUZIER
WAJAH|MUKA BARU DEDDY CORBUZIER

Travel 12-year career as a mentalist for Deddy Corbuzier saturate. Corbuzier intend to renew his appearance, including his own face.

"I'm bored with my face," said Corbuzier. "A little part of my face have changed. This is also a small operation from doctors," he told VIVAnews when found in the FX Senayan, South Jakarta, Friday, August 13, 2010.

But these changes do not necessarily shown to the public. Corbuzier want to give a surprise to the public. Corbuzier new show to the public on August 23, 2010 later in an event in a private television station. Waiting for that day, Corbuzier to appear in public with face coverings.

This new face, Corbuzier said, would be quite surprising. His own wife to shock. "My wife was shocked, very shocked I see new faces," he said. "But he was resigned to the will of mine."

About how the budget spent for operating small, do not want to divulge Corbuzier. "For the price, is the price of my friendship with the doctor and fashion designer John, sorry I can not tell," he said.

However Corbuzier give a little glimpse of her new face. Changes are not total, he said. "I continue to display the Gothic character, character seramnya still there," he said.

Artikel yang berkaitan



 
◄Design by Berita dan Informasi