DEWI PERSIK OPERASI PERAWAN

DEWI PERSIK OPERASI PERAWAN|FILM PACAR HANTU PERAWAN
DEWI PERSIK OPERASI PERAWAN

Intention Dewi Persik (Depe) for virginity operation finally materialized. Owner shake it confessed saws have served their virginity operation some time ago.

"I've lived virginity operation. So let me status as a widow, but just like a virgin,"joked Depe when talking with Legal, Friday (6/3/2011).

Step Chainsaw Shake owner came after undergoing various kinds of consultations with doctors. Former wife of Jamil Saipul it wants to satisfy her future husband someday.

"I'm much looking for information about the operation. I also wanted to give something wonderful to my husband I will," he said.

In fact, chanter Stealth did not hesitate to tell new operating lived on his twitter account.

Dewi Persik (Depe) admitted the decision to do surgery virginity to boost the popularity of his latest film titled Ghosts Girlfriend Virgin.

"I'm doing it to boost the film. I baseball hypocritical because in this case we talk about business," I Depe when talking with Legal, Tuesday (06/07/2011).

Depe virginity operation was performed on KK Dheeraj bid as the producer of the film. In fact, the owner of production house K2K Productions dared spend Rp 1 billion to pay salaries Dewi Persik.

"Before the shooting, K2K challenging me if you like virginity operation. Yes I still want-want just because it is the ideal

I'm from the first. Moreover, it paid for. Paid Rp1 billion times refused to hell. So when later asked, do you fit the same title the film, the ghost of a virgin, "he said.

Artikel yang berkaitan



 
◄Design by Berita dan Informasi